Thirsty for a career?
Our company may not be the same as when J.B. Harrison first began delivering Coca-Cola back in 1902, but its dynamic, innovative culture lives on and keeps Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated a consistently dominating competitive force in the soft drink industry. Similar to the secret formula of the signature beverage we make, sell and deliver, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated provides several key ingredients that can allow you to enjoy a level of “career refreshment” and value unequaled in the industry.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated offers careers with unlimited possibilities, tailored benefits, enriching relationships, and career advancement.
This part-time position is responsible for stocking and merchandising various products in retail accounts. Merchandisers ensure that all beverage sections, racks, and displays are completely filled according to CCBCC's standards.
Schedule: Sunday and Monday 6am - Completion
- Filling, merchandising and rotating product on displays and shelves according to CCBCC procedures and special programs
- Filling and merchandising of the fast lane merchandisers and vendors
- Provide excellent customer service to store personnel
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency
- Must have an excellent driving record with an emphasis on the last 7 years (A 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Must able to work in fast-paced, continuous-lifting environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Must desire part-time employment
- Employees are required to use personal vehicle for this position and will be reimbursed for store-to-store mileage.
- Personal vehicle must have current state inspection, licensing and registration as law requires, and remain in safe operating condition.
- Must be able to provide declaration page from insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage. Or, be able to obtain and show proof of additional coverage before employment begins.
These insurance minimums must be retained throughout course of employment.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>