Our client is a leading snacks and confectionery company and is currently seeking an accomplished Product Development Food Scientist to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Provide technical advice on new and existing products
2) Participate in the creation of products specifications and nutritional information of new products and assist with editing existing specifications when needed
3) Participate in the development of new products, including formulation and bringing from bench top solution to production floor
4) Champion the commercialization of new products with production
5) Work in conjunction with Quality, Sales and Production on the management, development, formulation/re-formulation, commercialization and troubleshooting of all products in conjunction with product development and the timeline target dates
6) Work with purchasing and vendors to source new ingredient solutions
7) Develop and maintain database of formulations and nutritional panels
8) Provide production with necessary formulation and processing instructions for product commercialization
9) Communication actively with internal team and outside customers directly, develop strategy, deadline tracking, and provide updates and meet tracking goals on time
10) Use knowledge of scale-up and troubleshooting procedures in conjunction with experience developed from bench top work to provide support to the development of manufacturing procedures and process development
11) Provide technical support to cross-functional groups such as sales/marketing
12) Perform other related duties as assigned by management (enforce company policy and practices, anything necessary to meet all federal, state and local laws, in addition to the requirements of our customers)
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.