A leading company in the medical device industry is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Collaborate with the manufacturing sites and provide leadership for the development, implementation, verification and validation and continual improvement of the company's food safety systems, HACCP Programs and Food Defense Plans
2) Act as the subject-matter resource for the relationship with the regulatory entities
3) Ensure product meets specifications, process control yields and scrap reduction
4) Influence the performance of the Plant Quality Assurance teams toward adherence to food safety standards, compliance with requirements and support continual improvement
5) Provide auditor resources to the Multi-Site Internal Quality Audit teams as well as conduct food safety audits of manufacturing sites
6) Report to management on status and progress of plant compliance to standards
7) Take a lead role in the stock recovery and recall processes, including Traceability and any Food Registry events
8) Champion the education and training of personnel on food safety management system practices and standards
9) Support the Customer Complaint System by providing subject matter expertise to issue resolution for claims of a food safety nature
10) Hire, train, motivate and evaluate staff
11) Ensure highest levels of performance are met
12) Communicate across the organization with all executive levels and operational management to ensure the quality organization is meeting the goals and objectives of the company
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in quality management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.