We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the medical device industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Clinical Sales Specialist to their team:
1) Develop collegial/professional relationships to improve patient and clinical outcomes
2) Develop an evidence-based approach to promotional activities
3) Promote an environment to assist with the provision of resources, execution of studies and appropriate use of products
4) Develop and deliver educational programs to appropriate audiences and groups
5) Co-ordinate activities with designated regional managers and territory sales managers to assist in the achievement of sales goals
6) Explore with clients, territory managers and regional managers, issues related to customer clinical and practice needs and assist in the implementation of programs/presentations to meet those needs
7) Represent the company in national forums - speaking opportunities, committee or board membership and/or writing for publication
8) Assist in the development of curricula and all related materials for educational programs, including both medical educational materials and programs for customers, as well as educational materials and programs for sales reps
9) Assist in the development of evidence-based materials (abstracts, posters, articles, etc.) along with healthcare professionals, including writing initial drafts (i.e.: ghost writing) in many cases
10) Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of current clinical literature, trends in healthcare and related topics through survey and research utilizing traditional and innovative resources
11) Facilitate the selection, review and approval of clinical documents to be used by company employees in education, and sales activities
12) Develop and maintain collegial relationships with healthcare professionals, industry leaders, and business partners
13) Serve as a clinical resource in the research and development of new products, clinical trials, and the market launch of new products or services
14) Participate in professional organizations on local, regional and national levels
15) Participate in trade shows as requested
16) Act as key company medical representative, answering clinical questions when appropriate (from end users, clinicians, or company's internal regulatory/quality department)
17) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in clinical sales
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.