Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: reinventing pharmacy for better health. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
Manager, Corporate Communications
The CVS® team consists of more than 140,000 dedicated people working in our stores, regional offices, distribution centers, and headquarters in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The first CVS store opened under the name "Consumer Value Store." Since then, we have become more popularly known as CVS, but our focus on providing value to our customers has remained our hallmark.
The Manager, Corporate Communications is part of the Corporate Communications Department. This individual will support the execution of a proactive strategic communications plan promoting the company's clinical research and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) company and will assist in the management of reactive media queries related to these businesses.
• Support development and execution of PR plan to promote CVS Caremark clinical research with a wide variety of stakeholder publications, PBM trade media and mainstream press
• Support development and execution of PR plans to promote CVS Caremark PBM programs and initiatives (other than clinical) with key trade and stakeholder publications
• Triage and manage response to incoming media inquiries related to PBM business
• Provide support for crisis communications and issues management
• Assist in developing talking points, backgrounders, statements, press releases and other materials
• Track the success of media placements in building awareness of CVS Caremark PBM activities
At least 6-9 years of public relations or corporate communications experience at a PR agency or with an in-house communications team
Background in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Hospital, or Medical preferred
• Strong writing and presentation skills; proven media relations expertise; health care experience a plus
Clinical Licensure Required
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Customer Support - Retail SupportCVS offers a competitive benefit package including:
Stock Option Award Program (select employees)
CVS Future Fund - 401(K) & ESOP
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Comprehensive pre-tax medical insurance
Short- and Long- term disability insurance
Medical and personal leave
Domestic partner benefits
Life Insurance-Company-paid program
Vision discount plan
Business travel insurance
Auto and Home insurance discount plans
Professional liability insurance (Pharmacists)
Dependent care reimbursement account
Performance-based incentive plan
Paid vacations and holidays