A leading company in the food industry is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Grow market share and distribute fresh-cut produce in the Northeast region (NY, NJ, MA and PA)
2) Be responsible for account development, defining, negotiating and positively maintaining relationships with customers in the foodservice, school, and produce distributor network
3) Forecast sales targets, business plan execution with an entrepreneurial spirit, and take initiative while working independently
4) Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns
5) Develop and maintain working relationships with purchasing contacts and investigate and resolve customer delivery problems as necessary
6) Oversee sales and marketing initiatives designed to deliver strong, sustainable revenue and growth
7) Review organization and distributor''s sales performance on a regular basis
8) Prepare reports on sales activities
9) Identify potential growth areas for customers and products and develop plans to successfully capture the business
10) Travel throughout the designated Northeast territory executing sales calls, and develop strong business relationships
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the food industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in regional sales Management
If you find yourself to be a perfect match for this role, you could be just the person to fill the position. Please apply ASAP.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.