1) Develop and penetrate the food processor market segment
2) Promote corporation products through end user calls, training, product demonstrations, trade shows and other activities required to deliver world class sanitation, anti-microbial and specialty cleaning solutions to corporation customers
3) Utilize relationship building skills and technical expertise to develop mutually successful partnerships with major accounts at a local level
4) Develop and implement a territory support strategy with Director of Sales to ensure successful execution of the company's sanitation, anti -microbial and specialty cleaning programs to the commercial food processing market segment
5) Provide end user support, including system trouble shooting, sanitation review, competitive intelligence, product performance testing/verification and report outs to account decision makers
6) Conduct chemical trials and provide reporting on product efficacy, cost, yields and issue mitigation to the Southeast USA Region Manager and end user decision makers
7) Develop local and regional business relationships with top customers
8) Deliver product and systems training and conduct product demonstrations to end users
9) Implement and install food safety chemical systems in conjunction with field sales and service technicians
10) Communicate with Director of Sales regarding issues that impact corporation's ability to successfully maintain and grow its business within the commercial food processing industry
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.