Our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager with solid hi-speed packaging equipment and process controls experience from the food industry. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is able to handle the following responsibilities...
1) Develop and implement world class manufacturing engineering standards, systems and procedures that will drive the necessary activities
2) Lead small team technical together with sub-contact resources to achieve high levels of machine up time and throughput
3) Maintain the competitiveness of the business in the global marketplace by encouraging and fostering predictive maintenance tools and techniques, including conditions base monitoring, TPM, RCA MTTF, CMMS, machinery re-design and CI programs to ensure sustainable and reliable machine performance
4) Manage budgetary control of the operations maintenance budget and resources
5) Perform root-cause analysis and process / machinery re-design to eliminate waste
6) Develop, train and mentor an effective maintenance team, through team work, co-operation and communication
7) Co-ordinate, identify and deliver improvement opportunities
8) Develop improvement-based key performance indicators to enable progress to be measured
9) Ensure compliance with all Food Safety, Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements
10) Plan and fulfill all TPM schedules, including stock level and parts management
11) Develop and implement a critical parts inventory policy and implement of control system
12) Develop and implement a CMMS program
13) Manage the successful transition of major capital investment projects into full site operational readiness
14) Develop key engineering operational indicators, such as machine uptime (machine availability), completion of PPM schedule in time and full, mean time between failures, etc.
15) Track and trend machine downtime reasons and design / re-design processes and machinery to eliminate root causes
16) Develop and implement an effective engineering change management procedures and policies
17) Develop and implement a technical library for new and existing machinery and equipment on site
18) Develop and implement a lean / agile manufacturing and CI culture within the maintenance team
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the food industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in maintenance management
If you believe you have the ability to excel in this role, this could be the right opportunity to work with a great company in the food industry.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.