Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Project Manger to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Perform project and program management at a high level of professionalism
2) Lead high-profile projects and programs that utilize internal and external personnel, contract firms and partners
3) Lead device development programs utilizing structured, systematic methodologies to meet cost and schedule objectives
4) Generate and manage detailed integrated master program schedule
5) Negotiate and resolve conflicts and drive consensus among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals
6) Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to core team members and provide feedback to functional leaders regarding team member's performance and training needs
7) Manage program resources to meet business objectives
8) Plan, co-ordinate and conduct formal and informal project design reviews for compliance
9) Document design input, output and verification
10) Identify and negotiate functional resources to assemble an appropriate Cross-Functional Project Team
11) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in project management
This position is critical to the team and requires a qualified individual to fill the role... someone with a real go-getter attitude!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.