One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Clinical Data Manager for their facility in New Jersey. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established clinical research manufacturer. An overview of the Clinical Data Manager's responsibilities...
1) Oversee data management work performed by third parties
2) Participate in the review of clinical research documents (e.g. Protocols, Case Report Forms, Reports and Statistical analysis)
3) Develop Data Management Plan (DMP), maintain DMP throughout lifecycle of study project and ensure DMP is followed according to study design and requirements
4) Develop Case Report Form (CRF), electronic and/or paper
5) Develop database (DB) clinical trial data specifications, including eCRF design, user requirements, edit rules/checks, query logic, and data validations
6) Develop Data Transfer Agreement(s) (DTAs) between external data vendors and/or core labs
7) Develop data transfer agreements and specifications with various vendors
8) Perform all aspects of DM process as related to processing and QC of the data
9) Clean data for study close out and perform all database lock procedures
10) Maintain CRFs and database standards
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the clinical research industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in clinical data management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.