Our client is currently recruiting a Plant Manager to provide leadership and energy to its Plant Management team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Develop and execute plant-specific strategic vision, mission and objectives to ensure continuous improvement and alignment with enterprise vision, mission and objectives
2) Provide direct oversight for the Operations Management team including production, engineering, maintenance, quality, safety and logistics along with a strong connection to both finance and human resources
3) Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize safety
4) Provide leadership for assessing and enhancing plant capabilities
5) Develop and manage facility budget including capital expenditures and cost management
6) Ensure all quality standards, specifications and policies are met or exceeded; driving continuous process / manufacturing improvements and collaborating with research and development in product development and implementation
7) Develop culture based on open / honest dialogue and involvement of all employees that demonstrates the value of their input / engagement in improving performance
8) Provide leadership for diversity and positive community involvement / relations
9) Drive culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the business
10) Drive collaboration with R&D and Marketing in product development to ensure plant capabilities and production feasibility are understood and addressed
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.