We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the pharmaceutical industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Clinical Data Manager to their team:
1) Manage all the operational aspects of clinical trial data management in compliance with GCP and regulatory standards
2) Collaborate with a highly motivated and experienced data management team on process improvement and implementation of new technology
3) Develop data management QC plans and quality control checks for the processing of clinical data
4) Provide training to team members in data management procedures
5) Represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
6) Ensure data processing activities are performed according to protocol, GCP and SOPs
7) Participate in hands-on data review and query management as necessary
8) Establish and negotiate time lines with internal and external team members for completion of activities for projects
9) Provide resource allocation for clinical trial data management activities
10) Perform metrics on data management processes and guidelines to evaluate efficiency, accuracy and speed in cleaning clinical study data
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in clinical data management
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.