Technology Sales Representative (Part Time) - NC, GASTONIA - 3054 E FRANKLIN BLVD
Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional to become a Part-Time Technology Sales Representative on behalf of Samsung Electronics.
The Technology Sales Representative will be responsible for driving brand awareness and advocacy by working directly with consumers, promoting mobile devices, PCs, and tablets, and reporting on our clients' products, promotions and services onsite. The Technology Sales Representative will also work closely with the Technology Sales Specialist and store personnel to build and maintain strong relationships, provide training to sales reps, and to support needs to meet client expectations.
The Technology Sales Representative will:
- Conduct consumer facing activities- demonstrating key features, assist customers with setup of devices and trouble shoot issues
- Conduct product training and knowledge transfer for sales reps
- Manage performance against established sales goals
- Build brand presence at retail through merchandising, display maintenance and some POP and plan-o-gram compliance
- Maintain working knowledge of all client products in order to be a subject matter expert onsite
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers' buying experience
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
The candidate's success will be measured against:
- Educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with customers
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills
- Able to understand the needs of different types of consumers they will encounter.
- Ability to setup customers' device based on their individual usage needs and interests
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ pc retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
- Independent and motivated team player
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
- Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule, typically Wednesday through Sunday schedule still uncertain of hours
- Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned store
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Follow us on following:
To learn more about Mosaic, visit us at mosaic.com
Please apply on-line AND include a current resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
Mosaic is an industry leader in Experiential Marketing and Retail Services. We bring some of North America’s top brands to life through sampling, merchandising, sales, special events, and promotions in retail and bar environments.