Automotive Facility Manager
There’s So Much More to AAA Than Roadside Service!
Not only can AAA help you with a roadside emergency, but we can keep you from getting there by maintaining and repairing your vehicle before you travel!
Explore Our Automotive Service Manager Positions at Our Car Care Centers!
In this role, you will enjoy interacting with customers as you assist them with their automotive care needs.
- Operate the Car Care facility
- Oversee service and budgetary goals relative to automotive repairs and related service to customers
- Manage, maintain and build quality customer relationships
- Oversee staff at facility and workflow of the Car Care Center
- Train and advise staff, involvement in employee selection
Our Benefits Are What You Would Expect From AAA!
At AAA, we know that the way we set ourselves apart from everyone else comes down to the people who make up our family of companies. That’s why we take care of our employees by providing exceptional compensation and benefits to support a healthy, happy lifestyle!
Our Program Includes:
- Health/Prescription Drug Insurance Plan-Major medical plan (85/15) with $10 co-pay for generic medications.
- Dental Insurance-Full dental plan with 100% coverage for preventative services.
- Vision-Network plan offers access to exams and materials for $10 co-pay.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan-Eligible the 1st of the month following hire date. Company matches 50% up to first 6% of salary.
- Life Insurance-Company paid benefit—equivalent to one times salary (min $25,000/max $200,000).Option to increase coverage
- Family Weekends – AAA Car Care employees will have the opportunity for a quarterly “Family Weekend'. Once per quarter, Car Care employees will be scheduled with a 4-day work week in which they will have a Friday-Monday off!
- ASE Certification Program – AAA Car Care will pay the testing fees for employees taking the ASE certification test(s).
- Training and unlimited opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible Medical & Dependant Care Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Program
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Basic AAA Membership
Apply today and join the club...the AAA family of employees!
This position involves heavy customer interaction and therefore requires a dedication to superior customer service. In addition, we seek:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+years of experience with automotive and/or truck systems and technical resources
- Knowledge of equipment/tool operation and diagnostic/repair procedures
- Sales skills and ability to make appropriate service recommendations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid typing skills-must be able to enter data accurately and quickly
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
- Open to working on Saturdays
*Car Care applicants must pass drug screen, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Report
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.