Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career.
This is where it all starts.
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you’ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
• Must have one of the following combinations of education and work experience:
• Bachelor's degree plus at least one of the following:
• A minimum of 6 months of sales experience (examples include: retail sales, commission/incentive sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar).
• Leadership experience (examples include leadership involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteerism, community service).
• Experience as a college or professional athlete
• Military experience �
• Associate�s degree with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience
• High school diploma (or GED) plus at least one of the following:
• 4 years of full-time professional work experience in professional sales
• 4 years management/supervisory experience in a sales or service industry
• 4 years of full-time military experience (with leadership progression) plus a minimum of 6 months experience in sales, customer service, or management/supervisory in a sales or service industry
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have a satisfactory record (satisfactory record defined as no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years).
• no drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
•**Please note: If you are an out of state candidate, this position requires multiple face to face interviews at the local Enterprise offices. Interview and relocation expenses will not be provided or reimbursed.