4 Year Degree
DISH is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we’ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn’t enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
Learn More about DISH
Visit Our Website »
DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
The General Manager is responsible for all administration, warehouse and installation activities of assigned office(s). This person will ensure a high level of profitability, overall customer service/satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, training, internal and external growth, and maximization of asset utilization, in order to achieve company goals. Responsibilities include:
- Directs P&L responsibilities for the office
- Responsible for achieving installation goals
- Oversees hiring, training and recruiting needs
- Provides daily leadership to employees within the department
- Complies with management reporting and communications as requested
- Travels to meet with prospective clients, customers, and local service centers and attend company meetings, as required
A successful General Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree from four-year college or university and 5 years related experience; including 2 years supervisory/management experience and/or training
- Ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Proven history of successfully managing multiple or conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with staff at all levels of the organization
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.