Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Equipment Reliability Manager to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Support the implementation, monitoring and communicating the corporate Reliability Matrix for facilities, which includes the CMMS system
2) Drive maintenance dashboard implementation and compliance across the organization
3) Define asset availability and capability gaps within production lines
4) Identify, manage and track assets transfers / dispositions throughout the company
5) Develop and monitor reliability strategy to close gaps in availability, capability and competence for all facilities
6) Provide resources and support for reliability issue for maintenance teams across the company
7) Develop the reliability team at each facility
8) Equip individuals and teams in the knowledge, concepts and skills to analyze and mitigate equipment failures
9) Train, coach and manage via influence, plant reliability teams on available tools within the organization
10) Facilitate learning from repetitive failures and reliability events across the organization
11) Work with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
12) Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations
13) Manage program metrics and tracking
14) Co-ordinate metric review meetings to include scheduling, facilitating, keeping meeting notes and reporting out results to key stakeholders
15) Work cross-functionally to ensure metrics and programs meet the needs of all key stakeholders to include but not be limited to quality, food safety, planning, operations, T&W and maintenance
16) Assign and oversee projects that are delegated to either project engineers or maintenance managers to implement
17) Mentor and coach maintenance managers, staff, mechanics and project engineering resources in the respective area with regard to proper equipment reliability practices and the sharing of best practices across the organization
18) Ability to communicate effectively up, down and across the organization
19) Travel to manufacturing sites on a regular basis to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and deliverables
20) Assist in the development of the annual maintenance budgeting for sites
21) Provide weekly reporting of all metrics within the responsibility and action plans to support corrective action
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.