Are you a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time? Do you thrive in a busy atmosphere? Then you could be the ideal individual to join this globally recognized organization based in New York.
1) Identify, respond to and lead new business pitches
2) Maintain significant, ongoing year-to-year client base
3) Maintain and grow accounts by recognizing and capitalizing on emerging opportunities
4) Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs
5) Demonstrate an excellent grasp of current events and the payor/reimbursement landscape
6) Set and manage client expectations
7) Identify and manage issues and develop solutions to complex problems
8) Establish and maintain relationship of trust with clients
9) Deliver wise counsel in a firm and confident manner
10) Ensure quality control on all mandates
11) Conduct post mandate review with a partner and the team to assess the client relationship management/development
12) Ensure appropriate level of partner participation in client relationships
13) Optimize resources by leveraging skill set and expertise from across the company's network
14) Establish strong relationships with the senior team in company and throughout the network
15) Lead account teams in the management and growth of client business
16) Play an active role in coaching and facilitating professional development of staff
17) Exemplify and actively foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the healthcare industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in sales/marketing management
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply - we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.