Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual looking for an inside sales career without the hassle of cold calling? At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative marketing campaigns have customers calling us for their insurance needs! Our insurance sales associates take inbound sales calls from highly interested potential policyholders.
We're looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. After completing our industry-leading, paid sales training, you'll need to pass your state licensing exam. From there, you’ll be a licensed insurance sales professional, equipped to sell an exceptional product.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
· Monthly bonus potential for meeting sales goals
· Raises and promotions based upon your performance
· Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
· Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills
· Top performers in Sales are rewarded as part of our Chairman’s Club Award
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
· Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
· Flexible spending accounts
· Tuition reimbursement
· On-site fitness and dining facilities
· Associate clubs and volunteer activities
· Business casual dress and more!
Apply today! Sales classes start soon.
Click “Apply Now" to complete our online application. You will need an active email address and phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our hiring process. GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks, and may conduct health assessments of applicants who’ve accepted employment offers. EOE