Associate - Application Developer, Bell Mobility
Professional Management Program
Information Communication Technology – Application Developer
Bell Mobility is seeking Application Developers for its acclaimed full time unpaid developmental opportunity at the Professional Management Program (PMP) in its state of the art Mississauga campus.
Candidates from Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business IT and Mathematics are encouraged to apply as projects may be customized to the candidate’s strengths and pre-dispositions. Associates and staff come from leading institutions in both Canada and around the world including Cornell, MIT, Harvard, Sharif, Beijing University of Technology and Indian Institute of Technology.
The PMP is a holistic career transition for those with relevant experience garnered from academic, business or personal pursuits. This endorsed program can also meet requirements for co-op and practicum courses of post secondary and post graduate schools.
AN ARRAY OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Create and update existing applications using Java, C#, PHP and Mobile Apps development including BlackBerry OS, iOS and Android.
- Consult with clients on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Champion the technical planning process from functional requirement development to test planning and infrastructure analysis.
- Improve modules, features and create a scalable codebase.
- Develop the end to end architecture for applications, in accordance with program requirements and supported technologies
- Collect, organize and maintain a solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
GREAT COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- Interact with client-teams to support marketing and research projects
- Facilitate information gathering and sharing sessions with clients, colleagues and end users
- Consult with Project Development team to determine business, functional and technical requirements for system specifications.
HOLISTIC PROFESSIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Access large server farms and application platforms where the only limitation to software development is your imagination.
- Experiment with Frameworks, Databases and IDE’s including, MSSQLServer, MySQL, Visual Studio, Netbeans, Eclipse, DreamWeaver, Code Igniter, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Django, WordPress and more.
INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Complementing the opportunity in the ICT Department, the PMP provides substantial professional and personal development based on our highly acclaimed interactive workshops, media-rich events, career coaching and guest speakers in an engaging environment.
Throughout this developmental opportunity in a corporate environment you will receive on-the-job training, cross-functional team exposure, supportive mentorship and access to our customized reference process for career and academic pursuits. Successful associates have garnered exceptionally high placement rates within Bell and many small to large organization, as well as with various graduate programs around the globe.
Alongside understanding the dynamic telecommunications industry, you will continuously participate in projects aimed at strengthening the program, your peers, and ultimately your own development to become well-rounded professionals.
Visit http://www.thepmp.ca for a complete brochure of our key benefits and opportunities
To view more information about the ICT Department, please visit one of our youtube channels and website created and maintained by ICT Software:
Apply now at http://www.thepmp.ca, attaching your resume and cover letter.
With our 96% satisfaction rate and high referral levels, the PMP receives significant applications daily, for this full time unpaid opportunity. Due to the thorough nature of the recruitment process, we appreciate your patience. We thank all interested applicants; only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
Reference: IT Software Application Development, Database Applications
Application Code: Junior Application Developer
Preference is given to applicants who possess the aptitude or experience in any of the following: Application and Database Developer, Code Analysis, Database Applications, Troubleshooting, Database Technology, Software Development, Desktop Application Platforms, Network Protocols, Data Extraction, Queries and Data Manipulation