We're currently looking to hire a Catering Coordinator for our Bedford Hills cafe.
The Panera Catering Coordinator role is to provide client services by, taking on the roles of resource orchestrator, Panera menu expert, client consultant, administrator, and hands-on bakery-cafe team member to fulfill client catering needs.
* Manage and grow the existing Panera Catering client base through follow-up calls and excellent client satisfaction.
* Build sales through excellent account management, establishing strong relationships, and by being an enthusiastic advocate of Panera Catering.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the Panera concept including understanding the menu, suggestive selling and ability to meet the client needs through the Panera concept.
* Radiate contagious enthusiasm for Panera food and Panera Warmth through a variety of forums.
* Coach the bakery-cafe staff to develop their confidence and competence around the Panera Catering concept.
* Responsible for the sales cycle: Including some prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing relationships and a pipeline of solid business opportunities, presenting the product offering and proposals, coordinating the sales process both in and out of the bakery-cafe, closing and follow-up of the sale.
* Assume overall responsibility for the ongoing development of the client database.
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the operational production process in order to protect bakery-cafe business while building catering sales.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION (Avg. 35 hour work week, can be more) WITH OCCASIONAL NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS- BASED ON BUSINESS NEEDS!