• A minimum of 2 years working in purchasing, procurement and/or product development
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business, quantitative analysis or engineering.
• Knowledge of product development, automotive products, and project coordination is a plus
• Mechanical training / Cost Accounting is a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to deal at various levels in any organization is required.
• Must have strong analytical, communication, negotiating, and organizational skills
• Must also have strong Excel skills
Who we are
TriCom Quest is a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.