Business Operations Specialist
McMaster-Carr has a service reputation second to none. What's our secret? Provide customers with a broad range of products, and make it convenient for them to do business with us. Our professionals play a critical role in this effort.
Our customers call, email, or fax us with their inquiries and requests and they need you to help them solve problems, choose products, and handle their orders. Our Business Operations Specialists consistently demonstrate their superior customer service skills by consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
They work to develop effective solutions to customer problems and questions to build customer relationships and increase customer loyalty and retention as well as efficiently answer customer inquiries to place orders and solve problems.
- Ability to identify problems and offer alternative solutions and/or courses of action based on available resources.
- A demonstrated commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and is able to convey information clearly and concisely.
- A dependable, detail-oriented performance.
- A college degree is preferred but evidence of achievement in school, your career or your interests is a must.
For over 100 years, McMaster-Carr has supplied industries world-wide with the products needed to maintain, repair, and operate everything from manufacturing facilities to movie sets. Our employees are smart, detail-oriented individuals who work hard to ensure the continued success of our company. Whether solving a customer's product selection problem, entering a customer's order, or tracking a shipment, each employee makes a difference.
We work in an achievement-based environment where success is recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position at a company that understands the value of hard-working employees, we encourage you to apply. In return for your talents we offer a generous wage and benefits package including:
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision care with no employee contribution required
- Company funded retirement plan
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- College tuition assistance for dependent children
- The work-life balance of a 40-hour work week
Interested in this opportunity?
E-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
You can also find out more about McMaster-Carr Supply Co. at www.mcmaster.com/careers.
McMaster-Carr is an Equal Opportunity Employer