nelling Services is currently looking for Test Technician for a company in the Palo Alto area to perform the responsibilities of testing transformers. This is a temp to direct hire opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual with very good organizational skills that is quality focused, flexible, and willing to do a variety of tasks at a small successful electronics company. This is a temporary to direct hire opportunity.
- hands on experience with testing and electro mechanical assembly
- troubleshoot qa problems and assist with quality checks
- experience working independently and in a team environment
- familiarity with test equipment, PCs, and basic assembly tools
- knowledge of oscilloscopes, EMI testing, network analyzers, power supplies, DVM, and electrical schematics a plus
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- must be able to build cables, solder, and schematics
- modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct functional deviations
- build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- set up standard test equipment (oscilloscopes, function generators, variable power supplies, frequency counters, and circuitry) to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests
Snelling Staffing Services | 1156 Jacklin Road, Milpitas, CA
o: 408.934.9095 | f: 408.957.0209 | w: www.snelling.com
| [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]