Validation Engineer - Automotive Electronics
Direct hire or Contract to Direct positions!
Positions available in Farmington Hills, Auburn Hills, Dearborn, Troy and Milford
The Validation Engineers will be responsible for subsystem validation on the production release of software. The issues are documented and then software releases are iterated until all the issues are corrected.
Subsystem Validation Engineers needed for Electronic Controls in Chassis, Safety, EPS, Body Control Modules, Brake Control Modules, infotainment or any electrical components.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, manage and execute test plans
- Perform integration bench level subsystem testing on multiple features
- Log and analyze Data
- Generate and release reports
- Lead team to coordinate validation efforts for this multiple features relating to responsible system.
- Be main interface to other departments, and attend meetings as appropriate
- Lead validation ride trips as required.
- Improve and develop new test methods.
- Travel as required