Full service CPA firm in Sacramento is looking for a Supervising Senior/ Manager Auditor to join our team. This position performs financial & compliance audit engagements from planning stages through to completion, including staff supervision and client communication. Our firm offers work-life balance, great benefits and a good environment.
- Bachelor's degree in AccountingIndividuals interested in the position should
• CPA with active license status
• 3-5+ years experience in public accounting
• Experience planning & conducting audits and supervising staff
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• Government & Nonprofit experience a plus
• Limited travel.
email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Source - The Sacramento Bee