Juniper Communities has an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / LNHA to oversee operations of our Skilled Nursing community in State College, PA. The responsibilities of our Administrator will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, & direct all services for residents and families.
- Management of all departments for compliance with corporate, quality, regulatory, resident & family satisfaction benchmarks.
- Marketing, representation in surrounding community & health network
- Quality Assurance improvement evaluation, monitoring, implementation & strategy.
- EMHR monitoring and documentation
- Operating budget compliance and preparation
We invite you to learn more about our unique Juniper culture at www.junipercommunities.com
and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits & bonus package
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree
- PA State Licensed Nursing Home Administrator & Clearances
- Excellent communication, leadership & management skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with EMHR systems preferred
Source - Centre Daily Times