Bluegrass Family HealthProvider Relations & Network Development Supervisor
Bluegrass Family Health, Inc. located in Lexington, KY has an immediate opening for the position of Provider Relations & Network Development Supervisor. BFH is a team-oriented organization committed to superior customer service and quality, cost effective health care.
This position will be responsible for contracting with certain provider types, supervision of some PR staff, assuring BFH compliance with state & federal laws, contractual obligations & terms in provider agreements and special projects.
Qualifications are:QI SPECIALIST/DATA ANALYST
• Bachelor's degree or higher strongly desire
• Minimum 5 years related experience (preferably in provider contracting)
• 3-5 Years supervisory experience required
• Working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
• Prefer experience in Diamond
• Requires a strong understanding of managed care and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
This is an exciting growth opportunity for an individual with well-rounded experience in the health care industry and an aptitude for managing projects and data analysis. This position will design, facilitate, coordinate and manage quality improvement projects as well as collaborate with the organization's HEDIS and CAHPS vendors. QI projects span the organization and support regulatory and accreditation requirements.
• Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and mainframe based database applications and software
• Knowledge in CQI/TQM principles and techniques strongly preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare or related field of business with a combination of education and managed care experience strongly preferred
• Experience in HEDIS management desired
• Experience in CAHPS desired
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead work teams
• Working knowledge of statistical methods, survey methods, research data collection and analysis techniques
Bluegrass Family Health offers an excellent benefit package including 401 (k), tuition reimbursement, etc. Interested candidates should submit resume, clearly indicating the position applied for, to: Director of Human Resources Bluegrass Family Health, Inc. 651 Perimeter Drive, Suite 300 Lexington, KY 40517 No Phone Calls Please An Equal Opportunity Employer
Source - Lexington Herald Leader