SMARTSOURCE, Inc is seeking a qualified Cisco Network Engineer for a contract opportunity in Lexington, KY
Resource: Network Engineer
Location: Lexington, KY
Term: 3-5 days/week – 8hrs/day
Duration: 4-6 month contract
•Depending on experience
Cisco Network Engineer
We have a client in Lexington KY seeking a Cisco Network Engineer for a contract, 3-5 days per week, can be mutually scheduled.
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER REQUIRED SKILLS:
Wireless, routers, switches, DNS
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER TASKS:
• Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
• Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
• Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
• Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
• Document network support activities.
• Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
• Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
• Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
• Install network software, including security or firewall software.
• Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
Should you like to be considered, please apply with an updated resume. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Recruiting Account Manager