LAST UPDATED: Feb 13, 2014
We are currently seeking a motivated Staffing Professional/Recruiter for a Career opportunity in Orange County, CA.
Interested applicants can send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
, or call Christopher Zapata at (714)850-1233.
Job duties entail, but are not limited:
Recruit, pre-screen, and interview potential Associates. Check references and qualify skills. Work with candidates and clients to negotiate salary, benefits and pay rates. Make determination as to qualification of candidates and decision on submittal of Associates based on evaluations to fill a client’s requisition. Coordinate interviews and make offers of employment per client direction. Maintain Associate records for assignment availability. Participate in sales, business development, and client service activities. Conduct activities to advance positive relationships and retain clients and Associates.
- Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing to maintain a pool of skilled Associates at all times.
- Negotiate Pay Rates
- Make determination as to appropriate client bill rate.
- Determine which candidates to submit
- Submit candidate to client
- Schedule interview with candidate/client
- Make offers of employment.
- Regularly contact existing clients for the purpose of making them aware of the availability of skilled employees.
- Manage pool of associates, including hiring, firing, conducting performance evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
- Develop methods of obtaining additional business from existing clients.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact.
- Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
- Interact regularly with the sales and operations staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients and Associates.
- Minimum of two years recruiting or sales experience, preferably within a service industry, and with a proven track record
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary to attend meetings and training classes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience