6035 Fairview Road
Charlotte, NC 28210
$18.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Healthcare - Health Services
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for 90 years is looking to add to their team. We are currently looking for two Registered Polysomnographic Technicians. Both positions are full time, 3rd shift either (3) 12 hour shifts or (4) 10 hour shifts and up to 2 Saturdays a month. We have an opening in both our South Park Sleep Center and our Gastonia Sleep Center.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Performance of nocturnal PSG's, CPAP titrations, Adapt-servo ventilation titrations, and patient care as needed.
- Sleep study staging and scoring and occasional night-time training are an essential part of this role.
- Gather and Analyze Patient Information
- Review history, physical information, medications, procedure request, and study protocol.
- Complete and verify documentation.
- Educate patient on pre-testing, testing, and post-testing procedures
- Perform Testing Preparation Procedures
- Follow procedural protocols Polysomnographic Procedures and document routine observations including sleep stages and clinical events, changes in procedure, and significant events
- Perform polysomnographic data acquisition while monitoring study-tracing quality to ensure signals are artifact-free and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Assist in Polysomnographic Record Scoring by applying professionally accepted guidelines.
A successful candidate will possess the following;
Experience in both sleep and CPAP are essential
Looking for RPSGT or RRT, licensed or license-eligible
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental insurance, a 401-K with company match, STD, LTD and life insurance. In 2010, CEENTA was awarded as one of North Carolina’s Most Family Friendly companies. They were also named one of the Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Interested candidates may email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax resume to 704-295-3415.