Lead ETL Developer
Emerald Resource Group recruits IT professionals for companies in the Cleveland / Akron, Ohio area. One of the companies I do recruiting for is looking to hire a...
Lead .Net/ Developer
C#/asp .NET Web Developer / WCF WPF SQL Web Services Software Engineer
- Extremely competitive base salary plus performance based bonus. Company wants to hire and retain the brightest and motivated employees and understands those employees are paid above market rates.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for by the employees!
- Work-from-home: some groups work from home a couple of day each week, other groups are on as-needed basis between you and your manager.
- Flexible start time & end time
- Fitness center open to employees & their families
- A Management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees is there competitive advantage
- Take lunch whenever you want (unlike some companies that limit lunch to certain hours)
- Very smart developers: Work and learn with the best and brightest developers in Northeast Ohio
- Challenging and stimulating projects
- 100% 401k match (free money)
- Excellent benefits
- A culture that promotes Work-Life Balance
Initial assignments would involve deliverables for all phases of ETL development (analysis, design, development, testing, production deploy). Assignments would be for the following projects: Aloha POS Rollout and Integration with Data Warehouse, Consumer Engagement, enhancements to existing ETL processes.
In this position, you will design and develop Informatica PowerCenter processes based on requirements for the data warehouse and application interfaces
You will also be Designing, developing and supporting ETL processes for data staging, extraction, transformation, and loading of fact tables, data cleansing, updating type 2 slowly changing dimension tables, automating ETL processes.
Collects, organizes and generates documentation for ETL projects including technical specifications, ETL test scripts, change control, implementation checklists, and data flow diagrams.
Provides production support for ETL processes and Data Warehouse