200 S. College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
$55.00 - $65.00 /Hour
Banking - Financial Services
Signature Consultants is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for their Charlotte, NC based client.
Qualified Technical Project Managers must be able to fulfill the following:
- Direct and monitor all activity for medium to large, medium to high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects typically cross platforms, applications, infrastructure, and/or business lines.
- Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Plans and directs program schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management, and communication with business lines and technology management levels.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
***Technical Project Managers with a strong background Technology Infrastructure will be highly considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced user level at MS Office, including Word, Excel.
- Proficient using SharePoint (2007/2010) as a collaboration tool and document repository
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint. Past leadership roles
- Ability to host conference calls will multiple audiences including business partners and senior leaders
- Ability to work on a fast paced, hard driving team
Signature Consultants offers excellent health benefits, 401k, and referral bonus program.
Qualified Project Managers may apply online, call 704-946-3066, or email resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]