I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what Gentiva® patients have come to expect from
our clinicians for over 40 years. Gentiva, America’s homecare and hospice leader, has set the clinical standard for
today’s fastest-growing segment of healthcare – homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality
patient outcomes, Gentiva’s patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great
healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
With over 40 years of experience and more than 420 locations in 40 states, Gentiva Home Health and Hospice serves
approximately 80,000 patients daily. Gentiva is a company on the move – driving some of the most exciting new
opportunities in home health and hospice. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the
industry for years to come. All of which make Gentiva the place to be.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our employees a unique employment package that includes:
• Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
• Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
• Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
• Flexible full-time, benefited pay- per- visit, part-time and PRN positions.
• Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term
disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- Develops/directs implementation of overall regional operational strategy and growth plans.
- Leads region in planning and implementation of strategies and tactics required to fulfill the region objectives, particularly in assuring sales/earnings growth and operational success.
- Works closely with the Region Vice President Sales and other product line personnel to ensure achievement of overall Company objectives.
- Conducts continuous review of results, initiating corrective action and recognizing accomplishments.
- Works under general direction.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversees the work of Area Vice Presidents, Area Directors, and Executive Directors.
- Responsible for driving region’s overall operational strategy and business mix.
- Develops/implements regional business plans to include an overall growth strategy, annual operational plan and operations budget. Maintains sales/revenue trends to ensure regional operating goals are met on a consistent basis.
- Determines regional operational requirements and works within established Company guidelines in order to achieve regional operational goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works closely with Region President and other Company product line management to maximize strategic initiatives at the field operating level.
- Develops/recommends regional operational expense budget. Monitors/manages expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
- Performs all duties inherent in a managerial role. Recruits/hires/motivates/terminates/promotes staff, ensures effective staff orientation/training/development to maintain/increase competency, evaluates staff performance and recommends salary actions as appropriate.