Healthcare - Health Services
DIRECTOR OF NURSING - LTC / REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY!
Located in Oregon, our client is seeking a Director of Nursing / Nursing Director who is a Registered Nurse ( RN ) for a well-known health care / long term care company. The candidate should be someone who is seen as a trusted leader in their field, as there is an immediate need for the right candidate who is in search of a competitive compensation plan. If you or someone that you know may be interested in this exciting healthcare / long term care ( LTC ) opportunity please feel free to call Wyatt Kulla at 1-888-800-3377, or email him at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Director of Nursing (DON) – LTC Job Description:
The Director of Nursing ( DON ) / Registered Nurse ( RN ) is accountable and responsible for planning, directing and evaluating activities of the nursing department, including implementation of the department's philosophy and goals, standards for nursing practice and the management and development of nursing personnel. The Nursing Director / Registered Nurse provides leadership and direction in all nursing matter.
Director of Nursing – LTC Background Profile:
- Current / Active state Registered Nurse licensure
- Must meet all local health regulations; pass post-offer drug test, and post-offer employment physical exam if required
- Must meet Operational and Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with resident resident/patients, resident/patient’s family members, facility staff, and direct reports
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of current nursing practices with strong interpersonal and Leadership skills are required
- Good computer skills
“We invite you to view this opportunity and many other exciting positions on our company website at: http://www.clinicalresources.com/candidates.php
. Click on this link and see “Career Opportunities" on the left side of the page!"