• Minimum Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Data Processing, Computer Science, Public/Business Administration or a closely related field, five years of experience in systems administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Microsoft Windows Certification is required.
• Knowledge of current computer industry, Internet, e-commerce technologies, trends, and capabilities is required.
• Proven experience with Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, Exchange 2010 and Wordpress and/or other web publishing tools.
• Proven ability to plan, manage and oversee multi-faceted, complex, multi-phase projects.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with others, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***