Immediate Hiring for Project Manager
Our customer is the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Services for Banking Industry.
Duration: 12 – 15 months (possibility of further extension)
Location: Secaucus, NJ – 07094 (400 Plaza Drive Atrium 2)
ROLE: IT Project Manager.
- Financial background required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with projects involving EFT are a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- Waterfall experience is preferred
Summary: Responsible for planning and managing tactical projects that are typically of medium level complexity, impact multiple business units and include up to 50 project team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, recommends and implements solutions.
• Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
• Reviews plans to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals.
• Develops project plans outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
• Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups.
• Assigns project team members to various project activities.
• Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
• Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client organizations as needed to meet project goals.
• Seeks and develops more productive and effective ways to complete assigned tasks. Ensures fit with timeline, architecture and user needs.
• Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post implementation review to identify areas of improvement or that worked well.
• Pursues project management certification or equivalent experience.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in a related discipline.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please click on Apply button to submit your resume or email your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]