Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Credit - Loan - Collections
Sales - Marketing
Future Manager Lexington
Manager in Training
Do you have the desire to run your own business? Do you consistently catch yourself saying “If I were running this business, I would…"? Would you like to relocate and experience new beginnings and surroundings? If so America’s Car-Mart, Inc is offering the opportunity of a lifetime.
Currently America’s Car-Mart, Inc is the nation’s largest publicly held automotive retailer focused exclusively on the "Integrated Automotive Sales and Finance" segment and our rapid growth finds us looking for Future Managers. We will fund, staff, and support your opportunity to open or take over one of our existing Car-Mart locations. Let us help you build upon your previous experience through our Manager In Training program. Hands on training, career advancement, uncapped competitive compensation, and an inclusive benefits package await you at America’s Car-Mart, Inc.
Phenomenal training, career advancement, uncapped competitive compensation, it’s all here for a future Manager in Training with America’s Car Mart, Inc!
- Follows prescribed training and development details using our intranet, future managers manual, and online training applications
- You will be selling or buying vehicles, managing inventory, financing loans, completing test drives, and more
- Reviewing daily the dealerships focus, goals, and needs with the General Manager
- Helping customers with purchasing, financing, and payment of their vehicle
- Working closely with sales reps, collection-account reps, office managers, payment takers, lot attendants, and purchasing agents to accomplish the day’s work
- Using MSOffice, inventory database, HR payroll & other applications throughout the day
- Achieving new learning, quality, and career heights with help from your assigned General Manager and Corporate training and development team
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuous Learning and Development programs
- Paid Time Off
Manager in Training
Success does not always hinge on a precise work history. Our Managers in Training come from a variety of diverse backgrounds, including: retail, finance, hospitality, collections, and sales management. Listed below are traits, skills, and experiences which have previously produced succesful managers.
- Supervisory experience in sales, collections, hospitality or retail operations.
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-developed planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems and implement innovative solutions to problems in a variety of situations.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Passionate desire for excellence.
- Computer proficiency and mathematical skills.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or one year related or transferable experience is preferred, but not required.
- Basic knowledge and interest in automobiles is a plus.
- Must be willing to relocate within our 10 state footprint at least twice. (Relocation assistance is provided, a person will not be required to move after they have become a General Manager.)
Why do our associates enjoy working at America's Car-Mart?
“I enjoy working for Car-Mart because they care! They care about their customers and associates, and the company has great values they do business by."
-Bobbie, HR Representative
“The opportunity to be successful as the first female General Manager and the confidence and support I have received."
-Jill, General Manager
“Because I love what I do, I love the people I work with, and I love the way we take care of our Customers and Associates!"
-Brian, Director of Associate Development
Accelerate Your Career!
APPLY today with America’s Car Mart
Keywords : management, management training, manager in training, management trainee, general manager, general management, assistant manager, finance manager, finance assistant, collections manager, collections assistant, management opportunity, sales manager, sales managment, internship