Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA/Home Health Aide/Caregiver
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program, and Certification as a CNA for CNA position. (Not required for caregiver position).
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required.
- Certified in CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents appositive public image.
- Works as a cooperative and proactive team member
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., home care, homecare, home health, hospice