Southeast Business Consultants is hiring for a MARKETING management training position. Our talented team of marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our marketing organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for a marketing opportunity to quickly work their way from an ENTRY-LEVEL marketing position into a MARKETING MANAGER, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
Our marketing company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Southeast Business Consultants, a privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in Nashville, TN has recently opened its second office in Nashville and plans to double in size again within the next year. We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their marketing and sales throughout the Southeast.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and marketing
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at Southeast Business Consultants cross-trains all employees within leadership development, which includes:
- Public Speaking
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, management & marketing team at Southeast Business Consultants offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and marketing development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
For more information on our culture please visit:
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture. Our sales, marketing & management team are involved in organizations such as:
- Operation Smile
- Nashville Food Bank