Life Insurance Customer Service from Home, $28 per Hour
Life Insurance Customer Service from Home! No Cold Calling! No Selling!
* You will complete life applications for major U.S. life companies
* The applicants are people who have self-quoted or called us to buy - there is no cold calling in this job
* You can work from home in your pajamas with no car or wardrobe expenses
* You can work the days and hours of your choice, subject to 40 hours minimum per week after training
* Make up to $75,000 from home as an independent agent writing life applications on people who ask to buy
This independent contractor position is perfect for customer service folks who want an easy call center kind of job from home that gives you the freedom to work your own days and hours. We need help writing applications for people who call us to buy as a result of our national advertising and that of our partners, who are some of the world's most famous companies.
There's no cost to join and all initial training is free. Training takes about 2 weeks. Upon successful completion of training, you receive a $2,500 Welcome Aboard bonus!
As an independent phone agent, you will receive web and telephone leads from us who've already done their own quotes at www.lifequotes.com.
Using our proven scripts and procedures for your success on recorded calls, you will give advice, generate quotes, write applications, set paramed appointments and shepherd the customer through the submission process. We require either bank information or credit card information from all applicants at time application is prepared. Our model works! We've sold 300,000 policies using this model.
Our pay plan is super-simple, easy-to-understand and pays you upfront for your efforts! Our call center is very fast-paced, so keep that in mind as you decide if this is right for you. Expect to talk to 50+ people per day. Expect to write 4 applications per 8 hours of working time. Agent pay is on a per-submit basis and payouts are made weekly.
EARNINGS EXAMPLE: Figure that you will earn an average of $80 per application submitted (signed by the customer and submitted to the insurance company). Here are some realistic earnings examples:
Weekly Submits Weekly Pay Monthly Pay Annualized Pay*
10 $ 800 $3,200 $ 46.000
15 $1,200 $4,800 $ 79,000
20 $1,600 $9,800 $117,000
* NOTE: Whenever you hit certain submission goals in a month you will receive a production bonus, this is calculated into the Annualized Pay category
Example: Work 40 hrs. per week and achieve 15 submits per week, you'll make $1,200 per week, plus you'll receive a production bonus, kicking your monthly comp to $6,600!!