Help Desk Support Specialist
• Create tickets, respond to tickets, and escalate tickets as necessary to the proper groups. Each ticket must have detailed troubleshooting documentation that explains the problem, work done on the problem and the resolution to the problem
• Assist end-users and IT specialists by phone and email with first-level technical support; working to resolve as many incidents at the Tier I level
• Troubleshoot cell connections and their peripherals (Bluetooth printers)
• Work with senior IT staff on projects and troubleshooting issues
• Respond timely to staff requests when resolving issues
• Document changes within established parameters and escalate those which need higher level review
• Contribute knowledge and updated information to maintain the Knowledge base.
• Follow set policies and procedures when assisting clients to ensure proper handling of requests
• Provide timely responses to client and management requests. Status updates on such requests need to be provided on a regular basis
• Demonstrates ability to take ownership of client issue with minimal assistance after initial training period.
• Maintains a satisfactory standing in grading scale that includes calls handled, average handled time, missed calls, etc.
• Maintains a better than satisfactory level for individual call metrics and familiarity with metrics grading. (AHT, ticket to call ratio, etc.)
• 365 days 24/7 coverage which includes holiday coverage. (Service desk is considered essential personnel)