Panda Express is looking to hire Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members.
At Panda, we all share a common mission: 'Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.' We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values - Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Annual sales in 2010 were in excess of $1.4 billion. Panda Express added 76 new locations in 2010 and have added more than 600 locations in the last five years throughout the United States. In 2011, Panda will be operating well over 1,400 restaurants.
Our growth has created new career opportunities for Hourly Service and Kitchen Team!
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.