- Must have college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills are needed
- Must have a desire to advance within the company structure
- Candidate should expect and be able to work with others as a group and/or independently
- Willingness to learn
We will provide:
- Competitive Compensation
- One on one training with an emphasis on marketing management
- An upbeat, professional, and positive work environment
- A great support staff to keep you informed and supplied with necessary tools to advance
- Travel Opportunities Available All positions are Entry-Level and Full-Time.
Candidates with the following backgrounds should apply: Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.