MCIS Clearance Level Needed:
About the Opportunity:
ManTech Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group has exciting opportunities for Senior Software Developers!
Are you a passionate software developer who is seeking a rewarding career that pushes the envelope of cutting edge technologies?
Do you want to work with a well respected company that actively recruits the most gifted and innovative professionals in the Intelligence Community?
The Computer Forensics and Intrusion Analysis (CFIA) Division of ManTech MCIS is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Software Developer in the San Antonio, TX and/or the Washington, DC area. This is a rewarding and highly challenging position with direct support and significant impact to operations of national security. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting work environment with a flexible work schedule. You’ll be working on mission critical projects that directly work to safeguard our country.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
Major Job Functions:
• Translate product vision into software design
• Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for software modifications and enhancements
• Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
• Debug code and troubleshoot problems
• Collaborate with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product deliverables
• Follow Agile Scrum methodology
- Take self initiative to remain knowledgeable of evolving trends in offensive and defensive cyber tools, tactics, and procedures
• Work within a team environment
• Provide training and guidance of less experienced software development staff
• Perform as a team lead on projects
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance.
- Applicants with the appropriate skills, but without a security clearance, are still encouraged to apply. If you’re the right fit for the job, we’ll make it happen.
- Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
In addition to mandatory requirements, candidates shall have the following experience-based qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; minimum of 8 years of demonstrated technical design and software engineering and development of low level software programs – ten (10) years direct low-level software engineering and development experience may be substituted for education
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Software Engineering, Software Development, or a related field preferred
• A passion for low-level software development
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
- Strong grasp of operating system fundamentals, including interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers, boot procedures, and memory management techniques
• In-depth knowledge of operating system internals, development and integration of code within the operating system kernel, kernel debugging, assembly (x86 and 64-bit Intel / AMD, MIPS)
- Knowledge of file systems, networking, and protocol stacks
- Knowledge of software reverse engineering tools and techniques and vulnerability research
- Experience with code and resource optimization
- Familiarity with automation techniques including: test-driven development (TDD); continuous integration/build systems continuous build systems such as Hudson/Jenkins; regression and customer acceptance testing
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware Workstation and vSphere ESXi
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Programming knowledge/experience with Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python or Assembly Language
- Previous professional development experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity working with and supporting geographically separated teams
- Experience leading software development teams
About Our Company:
For over 40 years, ManTech International Corporation has provided innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the U.S. departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, and Justice; the Space Community; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; and other U.S. federal government agencies. ManTech ranks as a Top 100 IT company in the world (BusinessWeek magazine) and is a Top 10 military friendly employer (G.I. Jobs magazine). With over 10,000 employees in 300 locations in the U.S and around the globe, ManTech delivers comprehensive systems engineering and integration, cyber security/information assurance, C4ISR, and global logistics and communications.
CFIA is a ManTech Division specialized in advanced Cyber Network Operations (CNO) development. Our recipe for success stems from the fundamental computer intrusion expertise and sound methodology our engineers bring from over a decade of formal training and practical experience. Our engineers are skilled in a wide variety of technical competencies such as OS internals, file systems, x86 and x64 assembly, reverse engineering, kernel programming and debugging, binary file formats, vulnerability research, exploit development, rootkit and anti-rootkit development, digital forensics, hardware and embedded systems programming, and Windows and Linux driver development. We have established ourselves with a deep bench of over 150 CNO programmers that enable cutting-edge research, development, and operations support within the national CNO community. Our offensive cyber tradecraft bolsters our defensive technologies and our defensive cyber tradecraft bolsters our offensive technologies to provide unmatched, full-spectrum CNO capabilities. ManTech’s CNO software development methodologies combine the professionalism of modern software development with the agility and adaptability required to support mission critical cyber operations
To apply, please upload your resume and complete a ManTech Employment Application at www.mantech.com/careers Also, please feel free to forward a Word formatted resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
We look forward to talking to you about an exciting career with ManTech.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.