Our client is seeking a passionate and dedicated individual with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar Marketing Director role.
1) Perform appraisal of marketing and sales managers and provide training and develop opportunities including a national sales and management training program
2) Ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing plan
3) Direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion program are reviewed
4) Lead the Marketing team to execute against strategic and tactical plan
5) Evaluate project/campaign results to determine overall cost/benefit effectiveness
6) Work with market research to conduct market analysis, identify needs and then develop strategies, positioning and messaging
7) Contribute to strategic plan development and coordinate input and efforts of product management
8) Develop and deploy tools to overcome objections and drive growth in key customer segments/targets
9) Facilitate proper deployment of global commercial resources associated to ensure timely product launch
10) Maintain relationships with internal partners, thought leaders, key customers and professional organizations
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety