Corporate District Sales Managers are part of the company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables, that fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company, that for 125 years, has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Avon is looking for passionate, Corporate Sales Managers who seek a challenging and rewarding position leading a team of independent sales representatives. As an Avon employee, you will enjoy Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401k, Pension, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days.
District Sales Managers will:
- Effectively increase the number of new Independent Sales Representatives in an already established district
- Recruit people by attending community events, field activity and sharing the Avon Opportunity.
- Identify people with aspirations, abilities and qualities to build successful business or lead a team
- Consistently deliver sustainable sales results
- Implement strategy and relentlessly target goal achievement
- Train and develop Sales Leaders and Top Selling Representatives through coaching and mentoring
- Conduct Avon Opportunity Meetings and generate interest through influencing, motivation, praise, and recognition of potential Leaders and Top Sellers.
- Interact consistently with all Sales Leaders following-up to role model, coach and observe activities, calendar management and performance.I
- Plan and Analyze Results (daily/ campaign/ quarterly/ annually)
- Review and Analyze daily pertinent reports that drive the district performance to identify/address performance gap
- Build action plans for field activities based on current strategies
- Execute Avon activities & strategies
- Drive a strong Field Events Strategy with high energy towards Prospects, Representatives & Sales Leaders by leveraging use of alliances, experts, partnerships and social media.
- 60 % local travel