- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Finance.
- 10+ years applicable experience is required.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Thorough understanding of traditional and non-traditional marketing and research principles.
- Ability to interpret data and provide marketing recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Proven success of organizing, interpreting, and implementing strategies and programs based on financial and marketing drivers.
- Proven success of developing new ideas and marketing strategies.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles.
- Ability to plan, execute, and track marketing programs.
- Combination of strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff, vendors, and alliance partners.
- Ability to think strategically and proactively, anticipate future marketing trends, and interpret meanings and implications.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple high priority projects and activities with strict time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently, yet able to operate effectively as a team player.
- Must be self motivated.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill(s), and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
Market Segmentation Analysis and Strategy
- Utilize, manage, and provide recommendations on SouthStar’s marketing segmentation strategy, with a focus on existing customers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, and business cases as necessary, for the following areas:
- Develop marketing pland and business cases for entry info:
- Retention and winback
- Mass Commercial
- Non-core segments/Niche segments and areas (Hispanic, senior, etc)
- Offer Testing
- Customer Experience
Marketing Tactics and Evaluation
- Analyze, recommend, and execute marketing plans.
- Providing assistance in corporate marketing plans and execution of strategies to maximize profitability and meet business goals.
- Develop alternative marketing capabilities.
- Develop key marketing performance indicators.
- Alter marketing plans based upon results of prior plans
- Coordinate with others to ensure complementary activities in the marketplace.
- Tracking, evaluating, and monitoring of select marketing initiatives to achieve overall marketing, financial and business goals.
- Return on Investment/Cost per acquisition modeling and analysis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Disclaimer: This information describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. The description is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees in the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to qualified disabled individuals for performance of essential duties and responsibilities.
AGL Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.