If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the sales engineering experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Approach the head nurse or the Operating Room Supervisor or c-suite or purchasing or physician to attain the maintenance or servicing contracts of their medical devices
2) Demonstrate technology aspects of a product
3) Deliver pre-sales presentations
4) Lead and guide technical sales personnel
5) Ensure follow-up of technical services
6) Create, develop and implement sales strategies
7) Maintain productive relationships with the distributors to maximize sales growth
8) Plan and schedule training to sales staff in technical aspects of a product
9) Supervise maintenance of customer databases
10) Other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety