Our client is currently recruiting a Product Development Engineer to provide leadership and energy to its Product Engineering Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Participate in the new product brainstorm process and assist in identifying trends for the company's product lines
2) Determine product feasibility and cost/value analysis in the creation of new products
3) Champion the development of product as it leaves the R&D stage and enters the execution stage
4) Daily interface between the Product Development and Sales, Operations and QA disciplines
5) Present products to a multifunctional internal group and select customers
6) Prepare and deliver technical presentations within function
7) Co-ordinate activities with outside vendors and consultants to ensure the delivery of supplies or services needed to meet scheduled timelines
8) Investigate and evaluate existing technology; designs and implements new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products
9) Establish task level timelines with project teams or Manager
10) Participate in the establishment of user requirements and translation into specifications through research and customer interactions
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety