Clearwater Communications, Incorporated is hiring into a management training position. Our firm welcomes applicants who are recent graduates. Recent graduates will receive an opportunity to jump start their career in the sales, marketing & management industry!
Our talented team of marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Clearwater Communications, Incorporated, a privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in Hollywood, FL, has recently expanded to include 15 offices in 7 states and plans to double in size again within the next year. We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their marketing and sales nationwide.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and marketing
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at Clearwater Communications cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, management & marketing team at Clearwater Communications offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture. Our sales, marketing & management team are involved in organizations such as:
- Operation Smile
- Logos Hope
- Midwest Food Bank